I’ve been delaying this for a long time, finding excuses not to write it… the sooner I get it up the faster I can start ticking these off the list. My old bucket list kind of got pushed out the way, I never achieved anything on it anyway… sometimes things happen in our lives and things don’t go according to plan. I’ve been making big changes in my life this year, I moved to a new country, started a new career from the bottom. While I do have some family in the country, I didn’t have any friends here so it kind of feels like starting life all over again. So it’s time for some new goals!
- Learn to play a musical Instrument.
- Visit Cinque Terre, Italy.
- Getting certified to be a spinning an instructor.
- Get a motorbike licence.
- Meditate daily.
- Work my ass off to fulfil my purpose.
- Make my dreams so big that they seem impossible.
- Join a gym (with a pool and a spin class).
- Get back into multi-sport training
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Go back home, for a holiday.
- Visit Sankt Michael Im Lungau, Austria.
- Hermanus, WC in October to see the whales.
- Visit Paris, France! I’m thinking April / May
- Visit my Sister in France or Italy, wherever she ends up on the yacht she works on.
3 replies on “End of 2015 and 2016 Bucketlist”
I so much need this post (topic) coz still trying to finish my upcoming bucket list :),. Thanks for sharing …
No bucket list is ever finished 😉 I’m always adding to mine. I’m happy to hear it helped you though.
Absolutely true..its the never ending list..